We at Fivenson Dermatology are committed to providing our patients with quality care. Our staff is a dedicated team that work together to ensure that our patients receive individualized care.
To help us better understand your care, please review and fill out the following forms about your medical history before coming to your appointment. You may also fill out these forms on-line with our patient portal by clicking on the Patient Portal link or click on the Self Check-In link provided in your text or email confirmation of your upcoming appointment. You may also click on the forms to print at home.
On the patient portal you will have the ability to:
- Enter your social and medical history
- View your lab test results
- Request appointments
- Request medication refills
- Make payments
- Communicate with Dr. Fivenson and our staff
- Check-in online to view and update your health information
What should I have sent to the office for my visit?
If you are a new patient to our practice, please have your Primary Care Physician or referring doctors send us the following at least one week in advance of your appointment:
- Referral authorization - if your insurance requires this
- All prior records pertinent to why you are coming to see us, biopsy reports, lab tests. Please have doctors fax these in advance to 734-222-9631.
- All of your current medications.
PATIENTS PLEASE BRING:
- Medical history questionnaire: This can be obtained by the following methods:
- Mailed to you
- Click the Medical History Questionnaire link
- Fill in at the Online Check-in Site on the Patient Portal, then click on your appointment to enter your medical history information
- List of your questions
Who do I call with questions?
We will try to be available to help you with any questions that might arise related to your medical dermatology conditions. All nurses are trained to address medication and lab related questions. Dr. Fivenson is usually available. We also check our email and our patient portal site several times daily and encourage this as a way to get your questions answered if a personal call is not needed.
Telemedicine appointments are also being offered by appointment only.
What are some of the special features of this office?
- Highly trained medical staff to: Address and monitor complex dermatologic medications such as: methotrexate, acetretin , interferon, cyclosporin, thalidomide, azathioprine, cyclophosphamide, IVIG, newer biologic agents for psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis and atopic dermatitis.
- Advanced electronic health system to facilitate better organization and communication between you and all of your doctors.
- Phototherapy for severe skin diseases
- Patch testing for allergic skin diseases
How can my primary physician/dermatologist be involved in my care here?
We will work with your doctors to help manage your dermatologic condition. We will be happy to provide a care plan to help them with your care. We will also keep your other doctors informed of your progress with regular follow up letters after your visit.
Accepted Insurance Plans
We accept most traditional insurance plans. Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dermatologist.
Accepted Insurance Plans: Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO POS, Blue Care Network (with BCN referral), Cigna PPO, HAP PPO/POS, Aetna PPO, Priority Health, Medicaid (Straight), United Health Care PPO, AARP, Humana PPO, and Tricare.
Contact Us-- Please do not use our Patient Portal for Rx refills or any Protected Health Information. Please call for appointment scheduling.
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
For Non-Emergency questions, use the patient portal or use the Contact Us form
In case of Emergency, call St Joseph Mercy Hospital Operators at ( 734) 712-3456 and have Dr. Fivenson paged